The TF-Pro with Smart Stir sets the standard for excellence in Pool Testing Kits. It contains 7 separate tests to give you accurate readings on each important pool water parameter.
There are FIVE options that can be purchased at a discount when you purchase the TF-Pro. You must order through "Details" to get the discounted pricing.
**The TF-100 uses all reagents from Taylor Technologies. To find out more about the test kit, please look at https://www.troublefreepool.com/content/124-pool-test-kits-comparis
The TF-Pro with Smart Stir (recommended for accurate testing) has combined the best of all residential pool test kits to create the most stunning, accurate and reliable pool test kit available. Testing is most effective when using the Smart Stir magnetric stirrer. The Smart Stir is one of a kind magnetic stirring device with cross shaped magnet for more accurate testing results. Everything you need is contained in the custom case. The case and custom insert are waterproof. You will automatically qualify for free shipping with the purchase of the TF-Pro. The TF-Pro conatins:
Contents of TF-100 test kit:
Magnetic stirring pill
R-0600-3/4 oz dropper bottle
R-0014-3/4 oz dropper bottle
R-0007 – 1 oz dropper bottle
R-0008 – 1 oz dropper bottle (dark fluid)
R-0009 – 1 oz dropper bottle
R-0010 – 1 oz dropper bottle
R-0011L – 1 oz dropper bottle (dark fluid)
R-0012 – 1 oz dropper bottle
CYA View Tube with black dot at bottom of tube
R-0003 – ¾ oz dropper bottle
R-0870 Powder - small white jar*
R-0871 – 2 oz white dropper bottle
Graduated Cylinders (2)
R-0013 – 6 oz
Red Tipped CYA Dispenser (please cut off top 1/8” of tip)
Small Blue Spoon (hold flat end and use scoop end)
Laminated instruction card
1. Borates Test Strips - If you use borates in your pool, or plan to, these strips will provide you adequate accuracy to keep your borates around the 50ppm recommended mark. *New Taylor Borate Strips from the industry leader.
2. Taylor Salt Test Strips - If you have a salt pool, testing the salt content of your pool water is very important.
3. The "XL" option - This doubles the volume of the two most expensive reagents. It is a really good way for people with green pools (algae) or performing baquacil conversion to get the extra testing materials they need and save some money doing so.
4. The "Standard Sampler"-Did you ever want to have the answers to the test? Now, you do! Standard Solutions are basically pool water with a set level. Standard solutions provide an excellent way to test your reagent and/or your testing methods. You simply use the Standard solution like it is pool water and perform the test.
The Standard Sampler provides solutions for pH, CYA, TA and CH. It is to be used with Taylor and TF-100 reagents.
5. This pH meter is the perfect device for testing the acidity or alkalinity of liquids. It comes with a small screwdriver for calibration. It is easy to use - simply remove the protective cap and immerse the electrode in the solution to be measured. Included with the meter are 6.86 and 4.01 pH buffers for an calibration. Instructions for calibration are also included with the pH meter.
One year warranty